- Our 13 gallon compost bags are strong with high biomass content and are made from plant products and contain NO PLASTICS
- These small trash bags are 100% compostable bags and 100% biodegradable bags
- These compostable trash bags meed ASTM D6400 standard, and also meet Vincotte OK Compost Home certifications for backyard composting
- Capacity- 13 Gallon
- Count- 100 compostable trash bags
- Thickness- 1.0 mil (Extra thick , strong and high biomass content)
- Dimensions- 29.5 in x 23.5 in
- Certified Compostable and 100% biodegradable
HOW TO USE BAGS
- Use these bags for food waste only. (No chemicals, soaps, dish washing fluids, etc)
- Can use for wood trimmings, leaves, etc in the garden (avoid pesticide sprayed materials)
- Do not put liquids in the bag
- Always allow food waste to cool before putting in bags
- These bags are not meant for direct contact with dog poop and cat litter. The bacteria in the animal waste disintegrates the bags very fast as it is plant material.
- Store bags in cool and dry place. Sun and water decompose the bags
- The bags are best fit for 1-3 days of food waste collection. If you are disposing soggy foods, its advised to put a few layers of newspaper around the bottom of the bag.
- The bags at 1mil thickness are strong, but they decompose with exposure to heat, water and moisture, like they are meant to. Most bags decompose completely in 45-90 days.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
CAPACITY AND DIMENSIONS: These small bags are 13 Gallon bags, size 29.5in x 23.6in x 1.0 mil(thickness). The bags are small enough to easily carry and large enough to fit the standard kitchen trash cans. 1.0 mil thickness with high Biomass content makes them great 13 gallon compostable and biodegradable trash bags
100% COMPOSTABLE: Our bags while being the strongest in the market are also 100% compostable and 100% biodegradeable. They are made from completely decomposable plant starches and contain NO PLASTIC AND NO POLYETHYLENE.
CERTIFICATION:The bag meets ASTM D6400 standards for composting and OK COMPOST. They are ideal for garbage disposal, container liners, and collecting any bio degradable scrap materials
STRONG, DURABLE AND HIGH BIOMASS CONTENT: These compostable and biodegradable trash bags are of 1.0 mil thickness , providing a strong and durable product yet completely biodegradable. They make for great yard bags, yard waste bags, compost bags for backyard composting.
STORAGE: Its recommended to use the product in 1 year from the date of purchase. Please store the product in a cool dry place as Sun and Water decompose the bags.